Tim Hillwood

Tim Hillwood
Inspired Guitar

Monday, January 11, 2010

Tim Hillwood- Getting Things Started

This week CD Baby will begin carrying my CD Venture Out, which is an instrumental acoustic guitar collection of 15 original guitar pieces -some solo, and others with bass, drums, and keyboards. It ranges between light jazz and melodic selections to others that have influences of new age and even classical touches.

I've had a number of people write or call me to tell me how much they were enjoying this music, and it's time to bring it out in a larger way. There are other friends (like Tom E.) that have practically been kicking my butt until I did!

We'll also be keeping you posted on Ethospire as recordings progress. This is more on the electric side of things, and like the music on Venture Out, it's all original. ( see ethospire.com )

In the mean time, I appreciate your stopping by, and hope that what you hear adds an inspired musical backdrop to your day as it has for others. I'm guessing the CD Baby link should be up and visible by next week, so stop by again if you like and I wish you the best.

Tim Hillwood

1 comment:

  1. Well Done Tim!! I've always enjoyed this CD and I love CD baby, good choice having them put it out there. I look forward to hearing more from you musically in the future. Be Well...
    I'm sure you'll create something magical in 2010!!
    Love to you and yours,
    JoAnn
    New Olreans, La.

    ReplyDelete